Exhaust System Repair and Service
Exhaust system issues can be a headache, literally. Issues such as rusted pipes, broken catalytic converters and broken exhaust pipes can create high emissions and loud noises in your vehicle. When you are facing these issues, keep your family safe by bringing your car into your local independent in Eagle Farm today.
Why Work With Eagle Auto Care
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we provide the attention of a local mechanic with the peace of mind that comes from the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Independently Owned: As your local shop we take great pride in becoming a part of the neighbourhood. We strive to use local mechanics and local vendors.
- Highly Trained Mechanics: Our mechanics are always up to date on the latest services, diagnostic equipment and new parts thanks to the ongoing training seminars and service bulletins from Repco.
Exhaust System Services from Eagle Auto Care
- Exhaust System Overhaul
- Single Exhaust System Repair
- Expansion Chamber Repair
- Metal Ducting Repair
- Turbo Back Repair
- Cat Back Repair
- Muffler Repair
- Silencer Replacement
- Sheath Replacement
- Resonator Replacement
- Manifold Replacement
- Turned Header Replacement
- Diesel Exhaust Pipe Replacement
- Catalytic Converter Replacement
- Exhaust Pipe Replacement
Exhaust System: Common Components
Just as we like to keep our technicians up to date on the latest parts and services, we like to educate our clients too. We feel that the more everyone knows about the inner workings of an exhaust system the better care goes into it. To help our clients, here is a short glossary of common exhaust system components:
- Expansion Chamber: Holds the exhaust pressure which is used to push air into the fuel cylinders.
- Manifold: Collects the exhaust fumes from the engine.
- Catalytic Converter: Component which changes the chemicals which come from the fuel usage in the engine to less harmful chemicals which can be released from the vehicle.
- Muffler: Found in the rear of the car to reduce the exhaust system noise.
- Cat Back: The pipe system which connects the catalytic converter and the exhaust pipe.
For all exhaust system needs and services call Eagle Auto Care today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30AM to 5:00PM