CV Joint and Boot Services
The CV joints and boots in a vehicle make driving a smooth process. These parts are responsible for connecting the transmission and wheels. The speed and the handling are affected by these ball joints and their casings. When these parts are out of whack you're in for a bumpy and dangerous ride. Bring your car or truck in to see the mechanics at Eagle Auto Care to have these issues taken care of.
Why Choose Us
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we give you peace of mind by backing the work we perform with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Great Mechanics: The mechanics at Eagle Auto Care are kept up to date on all the latest parts and services with ongoing training seminars and service bulletins from Repco.
- Great Value: Our connection to local vendors around Eagle Farm paired with our access to the Repco spare parts network helps us to give you the best service at the best price in Brisbane.
CV Joint and Boot Services from Eagle Auto Care include:
- CV Axle Half Shaft Replacement
- CV Joint Repair
- CV Boot Repair
- CV Joint Replacement
- CV Boot Replacement
- High Pressure Grease Application
- Tripod Joint Replacement
- Thompson Constant Velocity Joint Replacement
Common Symptoms of CV Joint and Boot Issues
CV joints work thanks to perfect bearing moving at a high speed. With the help of special grease these parts can move effortlessly. However, when the boot, or case, around the CV joint breaks, you can have issues such as:
- Clicking Sound When Turning
- Grease Spots on the Boot
- Growling Sound When the Vehicle is in Motion
- Humming or Vibrating When Accelerating
In order to keep your drive smooth and keep your family safe, bring your vehicle in to see the mechanics at Eagle Auto Care. We have the tools and the training to take on all CV joint and boot issues, big or small.
If your car is making strange sounds or vibrations, bring it in to see the team at Eagle Auto Care. We will have you back on the road in no time!