Get a Brake Service for Your safety
Its evident that you need a brake service or repairs if you hit the brakes and your vehicle takes longer to stop.. But did you know there are less noticeable warning signs that you ought to look out for to ensure your safety when travelling on the road.
Does your car display these warning signs ? your brakes are due to be tested.
- The brake pedal is low, hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal feels low
- feeling like grip is lost during braking
- It feels like your car pulls to the side when braking
- You feel a stutter in your steering wheel when stopping
- There is a squeal sound when you brake
If your car displays these symptoms, contact us at Eagle Auto Care as soon as possible.
Brakes are the most important part of your vehicles safety; not looking after them with a service means you are putting your own, and your family’s, lives at risk . Brakes should be checked over at every service and by a qualified mechanic.
At Eagle Auto Care we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the needed service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Eagle Auto Care today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!