Eagle Auto Care are aware that safety is critical so needless to say we are eager to be able to tell you that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are easily available from our Eagle Farm service centre...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Eagle Farm
When considering brake systems do not ignore them until brake repairs become crucial.
Regular examinations like our 65 point vehicle report, which is performed as part of all full car services overseen by Eagle Auto Care, are necessary for assurance that your vehicle's brakes are ready to stop safely. Our mechanics will be happy to inform you when they suspect that repairs or servicing of the vehicle's brakes are recommended to avoid it turning into a more serious problem.
Brake services we conduct at Eagle Auto Care include:
- Replace Brake Pads
- Flush And Replacement Of Brake Fluid
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Resurfacing or Machining
- Replace Drum And Brake Disc
- Replace The Brake Calipers
- Replacement Of Brake Hoses And Lines
- Replace Complete Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you become aware of any warning signals that a vehicle's braking system could be due for a servicing make a booking and have your car's brakes reviewed from our Eagle Farm service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be watchful of:
- Sticky Feeling To Brake Pedal
- Brakes Produce Excessive Noise
- Swerving Under Brake Application
- Vibration Under Braking
- Brake Light Illuminated
- Brake Pedal Appears Spongy
- Impaired Stopping Ability
- Brake Pedal Feels Hard
To find more information about brake warning signs and the conceivable causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30AM to 5:00PM